Why choose our Young 5's program?
- Proven, research-based curriculum, that encourages hands-on learning
- Developmentally-appropriate activities promoting Kindergarten Readiness through a focus on social skill development while introducing phonemic awareness, emergent reading skills, and primer sight words
- Quarterly child assessments utilizing TS Gold® and Get Set for School® child records
Curriculum & Enrichment Programs:
- Readiness & Writing, Language & Literature, Numbers & Math from the nationally recognized Get Set for School® Program
- C.O.R.E. Values Character Education Program
- S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Curriculum
- Enrichment Programs - Gymnastics/Fitness, Spanish, Music Appreciation and Tech Time with Terance (Keyboarding without Tears) are included with tuition
Visit our Curriculum page for more information about our curriculum program.
Visit our Enrichment Programs page for more information about how our enrichment programs enhance the AppleTree/Gilden Woods experience.