AppleTree Gilden Woods
A HUGE HUGE thank you to the infant room teachers. My daughter was only there for a short time, but they left an amazing impression! They were thoughtful and considerate of my daughter and what she needed (she is NOT a fan of tummy time) and they worked with her no problem. I could tell they both love their jobs and actually care about the children in their care. I can't thank them enough for all that they have done for my daughter.
- AppleTree ParentI love AppleTree - the teachers are amazing and my daughter blossomed there! When she met her kindergarten teacher, her teacher said to me, "I love AppleTree kids! They are always ready!" She told me my daughter is more than ready to start school!
- Kim DeweyOur daughter has attended Gilden Woods since it opened last November and we have had the most wonderful experience there. As a preschool teacher with my Master's in Early Childhood Education, I have extremely high expectations - and I can honestly tell you they have all been far surpassed. Words cannot express how thankful I am to know that my daughter is being loved and cared for so genuinely while I am away at work.
- Katie McKenneyThe teachers go above and beyond to make my little girl feel special and loved! She can't wait to go every morning! :)
- Krystyn BroersmaWe love this place! Our kids are absolutely thriving here--warm and caring staff; challenging and fun curriculum; and an environment that fosters creativity and fun. We wouldn't even consider sending them anywhere else.
- Kabrina AlcornVery clean, incredibly sweet staff and as an educator myself, I fully support their curriculum!
- Lindsay McfWe love Apple Tree... the teachers are great. It feels like home away from home for our little guy. I also liked that we can see him in action on the apple cam anytime anywhere.
- Czarri 'Templora' MitchellCouldn't be happier with all the teachers, directors, and support staff! Everyone is incredibly friendly and I believe they truly have my daughter's best interests in mind with everything they do. She is always happy and well cared for, and I can tell she loves her teachers.
- Tara Lynn CarrI cannot say enough great things about Appletree. Our son has learned so much and I couldn't imagine a better place for him to be. Everyone there feels like an extension of our family and we are so lucky to have them in our lives!
- Nicholas WeigelWe love Appletree! The teachers, curriculum and facilities are top notch. But even more importantly, my kiddos love spending their days there!
- Nicole Rainero McConnellMy son loves his teachers and the other babies. The ladies are wonderful and the director is always helpful. I love that I can visit on my lunch break and feed my son
- Natalie Orduna WierzbickiBoth my girls go here and I could not be happier! They are so loving to my girls and they have given them a huge step ahead in education! I appreciate the entire staff for all the hard work they do daily!!!
- Kim Piccard Ellerbrock