AppleTree and Gilden Woods Early Care and Preschool is always looking for quality professionals to join our teaching teams. We are an organization that leads and drives quality in early care and education. We provide a fun, engaging learning environment to promote each child's individual development and nurture their natural curiosity. Our curriculum is designed to inspire children to learn and grow academically, socially and emotionally.
At AppleTree and Gilden Woods Early Care and Preschool we are committed to offering a comprehensive benefit package to help employees succeed both in their career and in their personal lives.
Here is what you can expect from our Benefits Package:
- Do you need medical & dental insurance? Both are included in our health plan.
- How does paid vacation sound? You can get paid to go on vacation.
- Do you need paid personal time for appointments? We want to help you by including personal time to take care of yourself and your family.
- We hope you enjoy paid holidays. Expect to be paid during common paid holidays.
- Are you considering a 401(K)? We offer one with a Company Contribution.
- Can we help your family by offering childcare discounts? It is our goal to see you and your family succeed, so have your children join us in our classrooms.
- How would you like to continue your education by participating in our Gilden Woods University program? We want to support you in helping other families succeed at AppleTree & Gilden Woods Early Care and Preschool.
- We also offer several other professional development opportunities. Come and find out how we can help you be successful in your career!
Specific positions that AppleTree and Gilden Woods locations are actively hiring for are listed on their individual location pages with position descriptions, qualifications, and expectations. View the full list of our qualifications and expectations here.
Oaktree Academy has partnered with Gilden Woods Early Care and Preschool! With this partnership we are also expanding with an addition to the school building. To celebrate these exciting changes, we are hosting an Open House on February 8th, 2019 from 5pm to 7pm. Come tour the new state-of-the-art building and meet our Program Director, Carrie Quillan and her teaching team members. Learn more about our curriculum and programming. Enjoy local business partner vendors, as well as refreshments and fun for the whole family!