Welcome to our New Hudson School!
We are proud to offer quality Childcare and Preschool to Lyon Township. Gilden Woods is conveniently located in Lyon Township, near I-96 and US-23 on Grand River Avenue.
How are we doing? Leave your comments here
Refer a Friend this Fall and Receive a Free Week of Tuition!
Programming for every age and stage...
- Infants (6 wks. to 6 mos.)
- Infants (6 mos. to 12 mos.)
- Toddlers (12 mos. to 18 mos.)
- Toddlers (18 mos. to 24 mos.)
- Toddlers (24 mos. to 30 mos.)
- Young Preschool (30 mos. to 36 mos.)
- K-Prep/Preschool 3 - 4 yrs.
- K-Prep/Preschool 4 - 5 yrs.
- K-Prep/Young 5's
- Before and After School: K through 5th Grade
- Explorer Camps: 1st through 5th Grade
Ms. Elizabeth H.Assistant Program Director
Hi my name is Elizabeth Hyndman. I have been married to my husband Adam since July 2017. I have a son named Scott who was born in 2006, an angel baby named Zachary who was born in 2012 and passed that same year, a daughter named Emma who was born in 2017 and am expecting another baby in April of 2019! I live in South Lyon, Michigan. I love spending time with my family! I am a Christian, a country and Christian music lover, Red Wing and Chicago Cubs fan! I have been in the Early Childhood Development field since 2001. I have my CDA credential in Infant/Toddler and was a Lead Teacher for 11 years. I moved up into the Assistant Director position in September 2018. I am looking forward to learning and growing with the Gilden Woods families!
Come join our dynamic, professional teaching team and make a difference in a child's life today.
Benefits available to our full-time employees include:
- A fun, caring, loving environment for children
- Tuition discounts
- Paid holidays
- Weekends off
- Vacation and personal days
- Insurance benefits
- Continuing education and training opportunities
- Work at the same location where your child is enrolled
Classroom Assistant Teachers
These are full-time positions. Applicants must read the Classroom Assistant Teacher employee qualifications & expectations before completing an application.
Assistant Toddler Teacher
This is a full-time position. Applicants must read the Assistant Toddler Teacher employee qualifications & expectations before completing an application.
This is a full-time position for a variety of age groups. Applicants must read the Lead Teacher employee qualifications & expectations before completing an application.
Last Modified 6/25/18Apply Now