Welcome to our New Hudson School!
We are proud to offer quality Childcare and Preschool to Lyon Township. Gilden Woods is conveniently located in Lyon Township, near I-96 and US-23 on Grand River Avenue.
Now Offering Half Day Preschool! Ask your Program Director, Michelle Fenton, for more details.
How are we doing? Leave your comments here
Programming for every age and stage...
- Infants (6 wks. to 6 mos.)
- Infants (6 mos. to 12 mos.)
- Toddlers (12 mos. to 18 mos.)
- Toddlers (18 mos. to 24 mos.)
- Toddlers (24 mos. to 30 mos.)
- Young Preschool (30 mos. to 36 mos.)
- K-Prep/Preschool 3 - 4 yrs.
- K-Prep/Preschool 4 - 5 yrs.
- K-Prep/Young 5's
- Before and After School: K through 5th Grade
- Explorer Camps: 1st through 5th Grade
Ms. Elizabeth H.Assistant Program Director
Hi my name is Elizabeth Hyndman. I have been married to my husband Adam since July 2017. I have a son named Scott who was born in 2006, an angel baby named Zachary who was born in 2012 and passed that same year, a daughter named Emma who was born in 2017 and am expecting another baby in April of 2019! I live in South Lyon, Michigan. I love spending time with my family! I am a Christian, a country and Christian music lover, Red Wing and Chicago Cubs fan! I have been in the Early Childhood Development field since 2001. I have my CDA credential in Infant/Toddler and was a Lead Teacher for 11 years. I moved up into the Assistant Director position in September 2018. I am looking forward to learning and growing with the Gilden Woods families!
Come join our dynamic, professional teaching team and make a difference in a child's life today.
Benefits available to our full-time employees include:
- A fun, caring, loving environment for children
- Tuition discounts
- Paid holidays
- Weekends off
- Vacation and personal days
- Insurance benefits
- Continuing education and training opportunities
- Work at the same location where your child is enrolled
Classroom Assistant Teachers
These are full-time positions. Applicants must read the Classroom Assistant Teacher employee qualifications & expectations before completing an application.
Assistant Toddler Teacher
This is a full-time position. Applicants must read the Assistant Toddler Teacher employee qualifications & expectations before completing an application.
This is a full-time position for a variety of age groups. Applicants must read the Lead Teacher employee qualifications & expectations before completing an application.
Last Modified 1/11/19Apply Now