Enjoy this scented sensory activity for some fall fun!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- red food coloring
- Mix all ingredients together in a large sauce pan.
- Place on medium high heat on the stove.
- Stir frequently until the dough pulls away from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from the stove.
- Once the dough cools enough to handle, knead the dough.
- Place it in an airtight container.
Recipe from "Along the Way" at GironLife.BlogSpot.com
Extend the fun by making an apple pie from your apple pie play dough! See the video below for instructions!
Don't have time to make your own apple pie play dough from scratch? Here's a quick way to enjoy this fall fun!